Ok, my tip for Tuesday, (although, I don't remember agreeing to this!) is the new makeup I've been using for the last three or so weeks. If you've ever watched late night infomercials you've seen it: Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals makeup. I know you wondered if it really worked as well as it looked on tv. Well, it does, my sister-in-law, Stacy, was the first person I knew (in real life) who wore it and then my mom started wearing it. And even though it looked really great on both of them I still wasn't a believer. See, I have really oily skin so every kind of makeup I've ever tried has vanished off my face by noon. So, my theory was: the expensive stuff slides off my face just as quickly as the cheap stuff did so lately I've been buying the cheap stuff. Well, I finally tried Bare Minerals and it is by far the best makeup I have put on my face! It stays on much longer and prettier than any other makeup I have ever used. The starter kit is $60.00 but when you consider what you are getting it's a pretty darn good deal! And you can order from the internet or the new JCPenney's up at 1-4 and 27 has a Sephora which also carries the makeup.


1 comments:
my SIL uses this and says it's awesome too. I've heard it more than once but I wondered if it actually stayed on...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment