Ok, I know I'm a little behind in the blogging but I'm home sick with Peyton today and it seems a good time to catch up. So here we go. The boys on the first day of school.
Peyton is so excited about being in Ms. Dawn's class this year. She goes to our church and Madison and Maci both had Ms. Dawn so Peyton naturally assumed he would be in her class as well. We're so glad he wasn't disappointed. He is also already excited about starting kindergarten next year; he asked on the way to school "How many days until I go to kindergarten like Maci, Mommy?" About 365 honey. . .
Peyton is so excited about being in Ms. Dawn's class this year. She goes to our church and Madison and Maci both had Ms. Dawn so Peyton naturally assumed he would be in her class as well. We're so glad he wasn't disappointed. He is also already excited about starting kindergarten next year; he asked on the way to school "How many days until I go to kindergarten like Maci, Mommy?" About 365 honey. . .
Brady, my little scholar.
Jon and I both started school this year as well of course and are looking forward to another year of teaching!

1 comments:
I'm all caught up on your Blog. It would appear that I'm not the only "slacker" as Andrea would put it. Enjoyed seeing Rylee's new bathtub hair styles and the return of The Boys!!
Post a Comment