Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ms. Robyn is my Stylist

Ms. Robyn bought me this adorable fall outfit before I was even born. Well, it was finally cool enough and I've grown up enough to fit into the outfit. Don't I look pretty cute? (Also, I'm including a few pictures of my big brothers too, because I have to at least pretend that it's not all about me and my cuteness)! Love, Rylee Jane

P.S. I included this picture of me coming down the slide at the park. I love slides and feet first. . .it's for sissies!

4 comments:

Heidi S said...

What style!

Heidi said...

Oh Angie...she is soooo cute. And big. Glad you posted these.

Robyn said...

Gosh...I can not beleive that she is fitting into that outfit already...

She is an absolute doll!

rhv

Unknown said...

So nice to find your blog! Leah and I are living in Tampa now but love keeping up with old friends. I hope and your beautiful family have a really special Thanksgiving. Andres