(I know about now you are wondering, "What, exactly, does this have to do with Two Thumbs Up Tuesday?" Stay with me folks, I promise it's coming.
So this weekend I notice Starbucks has rolled out the speciality Christmas drinks. And my first thought was, "No way, Jose, I'm not getting sucked into that dark hole of coffee drinking again." But, then the other little voice in my head said, "Come on! You're 31 years old, married with three kids; how else you gonna take a chance in this life?" So, I took a chance on a Grande Peppermint Twist Mocha.
. . .Let me tell you, the birds sang and the sky seemed to turn just a little bluer. It was great! The peppermint and the mocha made it taste something like a Thin Mint and even better-it wasn't orange or any other funky color for that matter.
My tip for Tuesday: Try the special holiday coffee at Starbucks and if you don't like it, wait for the next holiday and take a chance again!


4 comments:
Wow! Coffee and 2 Thumbs Up Tuesdays...does it get ANY BETTER?? When are we going?
RHV
This is too funny. I am not one for flavor of any kind in my coffee..perhaps I will take a walk on the wild side though and break free for coffee drinkers everywhere!
Hmmm...Do I dare? I'm about to head out to run errands and was thinking about a coffee stop to use my birthday gift card for Starbucks. I'll think about it on the way!
Plus- they will always make a new one if you really hate it! Just take it back! I also just tried the truffle espresso (something like that) and it was also delicious! It is hot chocolate with a shot of espresso! YUMMY!
Post a Comment