Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First Beauty Experience

She's a girl, I couldn't just call it her first haircut. Although, I'm not sure "beauty experience" is really the title I'm looking for. Anyway, Wednesday afternoon Rylee got her first haircut. She was needing it . . .badly. The mullet-look just wasn't doing her justice. So Ms. Lisa at Cut N' Up did her up right and she was pretty perfect.

It's still a work in progress but she is pretty cute isn't she?

4 comments:

Heidi S said...

Oh my goodness...I can't wait to see her tomorrow at church. She looks picture perfect!

She also looks like she was having fun in that beauty salon chair!

Laura Halloran said...

oh snap! Rylee got her hair did and is looking so fresh! hahaha very cute!

octobermiracle said...

She looks adorable:) Hope all is well!

Stacy said...

Looked like she was a wiggle worm in that chair. She looks cute. As her hair continues to grow you will be able to grow bangs and get it how you want it. I found once I cute the girls hair, it seemed to grow faster.
She is now a DIVA! As Maci would say,
Bye!