Next, Jon and I headed to the Windy City to watch the Cubs play at Wrigley Field and enjoy a little alone time.
- Watch Cubbies play-Check
- Enjoy alone Time-Check
- Enjoy beautiful summer weather-Not so much, it was cold and rainy. . .except the day we left, of course.
Jon at his own little piece of heaven on earth.
Jon and I enjoying the game even though the Cubs lost.
Rylee with her Papa.
Peyton, Isabel, Claire, and Brady.
All eight of them (well, most of Andrew, I cut off his head! Sorry, Andrew!)
There they all are-with their silly faces on!And finally, a trip to McCormick's Creek State Park yesterday was a great way to spend a bright, sunny afternoon in Indiana.



Coming Attractions -Holiday World, Visiting Camp, the Indy Zoo with the Tunings!

2 comments:
By the looks of it, you're all having a wonderful time. Great pictures!
Keep having fun and we'll see you down South soon!
PS...I love Jon's mustache and goatee (SP?). So rustic!!!
Love the pic of you and Jon with the boys in front of what looks like a mountain - the park you mentioned. Great pics. Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves. See ya at home soon....
Post a Comment