So, my husband is a 4th grade teacher and he is a phenomenal teacher! And apparently I am not the only one who thinks so because he was named HIGHLANDS COUNTY TEACHER OF THE YEAR at the Summitt Awards tonight. I think the crazy wife was more excited than he was! It was so rewarding because I see how much he loves his students on a daily basis. He puts his WHOLE heart into teaching every single day. His students love him too and he gives teachers a good name every. single. day. I love him-Congratulations Honey!!!!



3 comments:
Congrats!!!! We're so proud...course, we knew he was the best teacher anyway! Way to go, Jon!
Woohoo! I just heard the news this morning. Amy Z. left a message last night on my voicemail. Congratulations Jon! You really are a wonderful teacher...no doubt about it!
Our very own Survivor Man...Teacher of the Year! What a way for God to bless all of the time and talent Jon devotes to his students (no only preparing students the the F-Cat at school...but also preparing them for eternity at church)...I am sure God will continue to honor Jon in tremendous ways!
Post a Comment