(Ok, a little late in blogging this because well, Disney charges for high speed internet access and on principle we just couldn't pay for more than one day of access.) Our Day Two started at about 12:45 am. That is when Rylee Jane woke up and stayed up until 2:45 am. And even when she finally settled down at 2:45 she wasn't totally settled but at least she wasn't wide awake. And as I am lying there holding my little girl, my oldest son wakes up and says "Daddy, I'm going to get sick." And that he did. So began our day two. Although, at about 5:30 my husband says from his side of the room with Peyton "Honey, I've got the timeline for this night all worked out when you get ready to blog this." So he's getting into the blogging thing too! So needless to say, at about 8:30 am I called my mom and took her up on her offer earlier in the week to come and get Brady or Rylee if we needed her to. Well, we were adult enough to admit we couldn't handle all three (especially since we were seriously lacking sleep) and my parents planned to come and get Rylee Wed. evening about 6:30. Until then I took Rylee and Brady and headed to Animal Kingdom as planned and Jon stayed with Peyton at the hotel. We had a pretty good day and saw what we wanted at Animal Kingdom. The boys enjoyed the Safari Ride and the DinoLand Play Area best.










0 comments:
Post a Comment