Peyton played his second-to-last T-ball game Monday night and as usual, had a blast. He loves t-ball! The last game is tomorrow and everyone will be sad. On another note, Mommy took Brady and Rylee to the game all by herself which was an accomplishment for her. I very rarely take all three anywhere completely by myself because I find it a little overwhelming but I did it and I'm still here to tell the tale.

Today (Tuesday) we actually enjoyed a night at home with no activities. I took the kids outside to play while Daddy cooked dinner and we enjoyed the time change now that we've adjusted our sleep patterns. We enjoyed dinner and then Mommy went for a jog. I started a program I found online called "couch to 5K" so that's my goal. This was the first day but I'm blogging about it so I have some accountability. Toodles!


3 comments:
That picture of Peyton in the dug out is PRICELESS! He looks like he is definetely "into" the GAME (vs. my son who is into building mounds with the red clay)...
We too have had TWO wonderful evenings at HOME enjoying the time change!
You go girl! I'm so proud of you for starting the Couch-to-5K! You want to run in a 5K this weekend in Avon Park? It starts at 7 am. You could walk/run!?!?!?!?! All for $15! Nolan has been very sick and I have felt bad for about a week now so I haven't run in exactly one week. I am so frustrated over it which I'm taking as a good sign since that might mean I actually care about this new endeavor I've taken on. Call me if you want to do the 5K. A few people I know are doing it.
Yeah for Brady! We're about to undertake the same endeavor with Tristan. Record some tips for us...never potty trained a boy...
Post a Comment