Sunday, March 30, 2008

"I press on toward the goal. . ."

WOW! I travelled to Jacksonville this weekend to the Beth Moore Living Proof Live event. It was indescribable. At the beginning, she had us write down what we wanted out of the weekend and my key phrase was "renew my spirit" and boy did I ever get a renewal. The conference was centered on Philippians 3: 3-21. It was all about how God gives us a Revelation, we have to spiritually Comprehend and then step in with both feet and Apprehend what he wants us to. Beth Moore is truly a servant of the Lord. It is obvious that she is working only for the glory of the Lord and she inspired me to do the same. To look FORWARD for my revelation and apprehend the "prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Phil. 3: 14)
I also truly enjoyed spending time with my mom and friends from my church family. We had a great girls' weekend (even though we didn't do as much shopping as we would have liked). I enjoyed the ride up-thanks Tina for driving all of us crazy talking women up! And Dot-for being the calm in the storm and Tina's co-pilot. Thanks Heidi D. for driving us around Jacksonville I enjoyed being your co-pilot. Heidi D., Robyn and Doreen-I enjoyed our talk-fest! Tracy, Doreen, Robyn, Heidi, Julie, Tina, Pat, Sharon and Dot-It was great spending time with old friends and making some new ones! Can't wait for the next trip!
And Heidi S.-It was great seeing you there!!!! It was great being there knowing you were there sharing the same experience. I also appreciate your support of my attempt to do a good deed-you'll be glad to know two lovely ladies came and sat there right as the music was beginning. What a blessing this weekend was!!!! Thank you Jesus.

0 comments: