I'm not sure I have time for blogging but I going to do my best to keep up with it because it is a great way to document my children and their childhood. Just like yesterday when Peyton and I went to Starbucks and as we were leaving he said, "Mama, that guy (the Starbucks guy in the drive-thru) was really nice; he was actually, really nice." Actually? Where did he learn that word and he even used it correctly! I'm pretty sure he's already started his campaign for the presidency in 2044! He knows no strangers and loves to meet new people. When I told him once he couldn't talk to strangers I think he took it as a challenge to make sure there were no strangers to him.
Speaking of nice, Brady has just entered the terrible twos (Feb. 22 he turned 2) and is having trouble with being nice. Around here we call it being "ugly" and being ugly can include but is certainly not limited to: throwing one's self on the floor and screaming loud enough to pierce ear drums, hitting my older brother for no reason, sitting on my baby sister, throwing my pecan roll behind the couch, you know-just general two-year-old stuff. So anyway, when Brady is "ugly" he has to go to his room. And after he screams for a few minutes he then proceeds to offer apologies. He will yell, "Mama, I nice. . .Mama, I nice" then often, when we go get him he'll tilt his head, smile, and say "I nice." He is a charmer! I will admit though he is not in denial about his "ugly" issues. The other morning he was yelling at the cat and I said "Brady, are you being ugly?" He replied, "YES." That's my Brady-he pulls no punches!
Back to the original subject of the post, I am going to do my best to keep up with this so I can go back and read all the great (and funny) things my kids have done!!!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you got the bug! You are a talented blog-master. I'll definitely be adding you to my list, Spencer Girl!
I'm so excited Angie! You can be obsessed with the rest of us! Blogland here we come! HD
I am so glad you came over to join us in Blogland. What Fun! I say this from a Blog-slacker who has not posted for two weeks. I added several things tonight (incase I do not get to it for another two weeks)...:-)...
When is Sarah T. going to travel over here with us???
Beautiful Job! I love your desciption of "You"...would'nt it be fun to write each others...Hmm...
Post a Comment