Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorite POTD for January

Since I'm a little behind on my blogging I thought I'd post my favorite Photos of the Day from January as a sort of review. I've taken at least one photo since Jan. 1! I've made it about 3 weeks past where I made it last year for Project 365 so at least I'm making progress.
What to do when you don't have a Bat Cave to park your Bat Cycle in??? Park in Mommy's bathroom of course!
Wednesday evenings are Mommy and Rylee time together-whether it's hanging out at home or heading to church it's just the girls.Hopscotch was just one of the lazy day activities we participated in on the MLK, Jr. holiday.We, of course, headed to the Fair for food, fun, rides, and did I mention, food!Peyton started his basketball games the last weekend of January. Not much dribbling occurs in his games and they don't keep score but he loves every minute of it!
So there it is, January in pictures...or a few of them anyway.

0 comments: