Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Rewind

We had a lovely Christmas here in our new home. We opened our new Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve. . .We fed reindeer. . .in pjs and boots We woke up to a Christmas tree filled with presents (wrapped expertly by Mommy. . .I mean Santa). I was particularly proud if this one for Brady.We enjoyed Christmas morning with Nana and Papa in Indiana via webcam.Then on Saturday we went with Grandma, Madison, and Maci to see Alvin and The Chipmunks, The Squeakquel. It was squeaktacular (oh, I do crack myself up).

2 comments:

The Stivender Family said...

how fun! love those jammies--august got the same pair!

Leanne said...

Wow, it's such a small world. I can't believe you're Brooklyn's teacher. She's such a cutie. Did you know we're originally from Indiana too? Such a small world! THanks for visiting my blog. I'm starting a giveaway next week, if you'd like to stop by again.Happy New Year!