Even though Jon is no longer the director at Camp Belzer we couldn't spend a summer without visiting this place that has been such a big part of our lives (I mean, really, our second child was conceived there). So we've been twice in the last few weeks. The first time on Friday for fun and campfire and the second time yesterday for the annual "Christmas in July" festivities. The boys love being at camp and we love seeing all our Belzer Family.

Jon and I with our buddies Shane and Sarah.

Rylee discussing her gift with Santa.

No trip to Camp is complete without a few golf cart rides.
Austin joined us for fun on Friday.
Brady and Austin, born three weeks apart and good buddies.
Brady and Rylee with Barb and Lois, our "camp Moms." (I'm not sure what's with all the underlining)
0 comments:
Post a Comment