The Serious Stuff:
- Seeing my three kids grow and laugh and learn everyday.
- Deepening my friendship with a group of women (the NOGGS!) who aren't exactly like me but certainly get me.
- Continuing to be able to enjoy a large family (both sides) who always know how to laugh and love!
- Working on my relationship with God, it's not always smooth or easy but He's always there, isn't He?
- Continuing to learn to love my husband better each day and strengthening our marriage.
- Hamburger Mary's
- Our first night at Disney World over Spring Break (that's funny now, not so much while it was happening)
- Rylee finally learning to say mommy after Daddy, kitty, baby, Grandma, and Grandad!
- Brady finally learning to use markers and crayons in the way God intended instead of on himself and our coffee table.
- Peyton learning to improvise on Show-n-Tell day at school when Mommy dropped the ball. (For those of you who haven't heard this one, he used the baggie of cereal in his backpack for show-n-tell and gave a rather detailed dissertation on the subject of cereal and breakfast-you can see it at the First Baptist Preschool site)
January-Snow and Sledding in Indiana

February-Brady turns 2 and Peyton starts T-ball!

March-Beth Moore!


April-Disney World with 3 Kids and Jon is Teacher of the Year!

May-Memorial Weekend at the Beach
June-Summertime!

July-Rylee turns 1

August-School Starts

September-6 years of Marriage (Really, I just included this photo because 6 years and 3 kids ago I was sooo much skinnier)
October-Super Heroes

November-Peyton turns 5
December-Christmas Memories Made
Goals for 2009-Get a decent picture of my three children together; as you can see, that is easier said than done!

4 comments:
I loved this post! 2008 in summary was a great idea!
This is great Angie. Love the idea. (I'll just keep going to your blog for ideas to post on minne.....Christmas survey was great!)
My prediction is that you will not succeed on your goal to photograph your 3 kids together...but I love the pic of them in front of tree...it's gonna be tough for her to have 2 big bros! Those snapshots when they aren't all looking into the camera at once are good ones!
Great summary of 2008. Your pictures and detailed memory of 2008 was wonderful.
Let me help you on your 2009 goal. Call Peg @ photographyinaction.com. She's wonderful. She took my maternity photos and Dawsyn's first photos! No sitting fee, no obligation to purchase.
Good Luck!
Hi Spencers! I love your blog and all the pics. I'm glad you have it so that I can check in and see photos of your beautiful children. I was so happy to get to see you all over the holidays. Take Care!
love
Kijovskys
Post a Comment