Friday, October 31, 2008
Have a "Super" Halloween!
Yes, for those of you who just fell off your chair because I'm updating my blog, it is for real. I really am updating it! Since today is officially Halloween I am posting pictures of my little superheroes even though they were actually taken a week ago at the Woodlawn Fall Fun Fest. Unfortunately, my kiddos won't be together for the official holiday because Jon, Peyton, and I are actually in Indiana because Jon's grandfather, Charles, passed away this week and we are here with Jon's family (A tribute to Charlie will follow in a later post). So anyway, here are my little crimefighters-villians everywhere should beware!
Off to save the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness...I am oohhing and aahhing all over these children in costume! I love these superheroes. This will be one of the best pictures for the three of them to look back on in years ahead. I think it'd be great in someone's senior yearbook!
OMG...that is the CUTEST picture of them walking away!! We are so blessed to have those superheros on our side!!
Love this post. They are so cute. Love Supergirl!!
or is it Wonder Woman?
so glad for the blog updates but very sorry to hear about your family's loss.
What a great theme! Love it! They are ALL so adorable...in a heroic way of course...
Post a Comment