So, my husband and I are watching America's Got Talent last night (I hate summer TV because I'm reduced to these lows). The judges are informing each dance group whether they are moving on to the semi-finals or not. And they show a clip of a clogging group. Now, let me preface with, this is not the big fluffy skirt kind of clogging you remember from your youth; these were young girls clogging to modern, upbeat music.
So, my husband turns to me and asks, "Do you clog?" The man has known me for eight years now don't you think he'd know if I knew how to clog?
I respond, "Uh, no honey, I don't know how to clog."
He says "Well, you should learn how."
"I should?" I ask quizzically (sp?).
"Yea, it's kind of hot" he grins.
So, my question-Clogging lessons, anyone?
(P.S. Please scroll down and read my other post from today because it is so much more worthy of an investment of your time.)
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm going to ask David if he things clogging is "hot" too. If he says yes let's call the local dance studios and get crackin' - or should I say cloggin'!
That post is so funny. I can SO hear you having that conversation!
Post a Comment