Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Wild Time at the Indianapolis Zoo

On Thursday I took the boys to the Indianapolis Zoo. We had a great time checking out the animals and at the splash pad. Peyton's favorite animal was the tiger, Brady's was the tiger and the elephants, and Mommy's favorite was the giraffes. It was hot but Mommy enjoyed a good day with her boys.

3 comments:

Heidi S said...

I've been waiting to see some Indiana events! Keep up the fun!

iloveboys said...

I am glad you all are having a good time but when are you coming back? We are trying to plan Alex's Birthday party and the only one he wants to invite so far is Peyton. Anyway, if I can plan it when you all are back I would love to but if not we will have to get them together when you return. Have a great time.

octobermiracle said...

So glad to hear that you are all having a great time. The boys have grown since I last saw them (SMS Basketball game). I hope you continue to have a wonderful summer!