Friday, June 13, 2008

Missing my boys. . .

If you're looking for funny, pick me up blogging this is not the blog you are looking for. . .at least not today. Don't worry, no serious tragedy or deep depression just a mama missing her baby boys (good thing Peyton can't read or I would soooo be in trouble for calling him my baby boy) and her wonderful husband. They've been gone a week now. FYI-for those of you who don't know our story: My husband is the camp director at a cub scout camp in Indianapolis every summer so we relocate up there. I had to stay a few weeks for training and Rylee stayed with me. Anyway, I enjoyed the peace and quiet for about 24 hours. . .now, I'm soooo over it.

Here's my top ten list of what I miss most:
10. The Wiggles, Little Einsteins, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, etc. playing in the background of my life.
9. Brady parading through our house in some conncoction of an outfit he has put together: plastic bucket as hat, Superman cape, and my shoes on his feet.
8. Drinking coffee with Peyton 7. Laughing with my hubby about silly things
6. Brady shaking and pointing his finger at me and firmly stating "No, No, Mama, No, No!"
5. Watching movies or TV with Jon
4. Seeing the boys doing their best to entertain Rylee and make her laugh; nobody makes her giggle like the two of them.
3. Hearing Peyton say "I love you, Mom" at totally random times.
2. Brady getting up early in the morning with me, sitting on the counter while I make his chocolate milk and my coffee, and then sitting in the recliner together.
1. Hugs. . .from all three of them.

Ok, I'm done now! Love you guys and at this time next week I'll be in Indiana with the boys!


2 comments:

Mr. Spencer's Loopy Loopers said...

We love and miss you too honey......We are counting down to Friday!


Love,

Da Boyz

Heidi said...

OK, Angie...I'm crying as I'm reading. I'm not supposed to get teary while reading a blog!!!!!!!
We'll miss you terrible but understand that you'd rather be up there with them...I would too. Give Jon our best!