Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful I have a blog to share news with family and friends near and far...(just a little "I never update my blog" humor).

Here's what I'm thankful for....

  • A husband who makes me laugh...a lot.
  • Three kids who make me laugh...a lot and snuggle with me...a lot.
  • Parents and in-laws who continue to be involved in mine and my children's lives.
  • Grandparents who do the same!
  • Big extended families who keep in touch and make me feel loved no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other.
  • Friends who listen, make me laugh, and make my life a little more blessed just with their presence in it.
  • A church that makes me feel like I have a second family.
  • God, the giver who makes it all possible.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Love,

The Indians, The Pilgrims, and the 7-year-old.




0 comments: