Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Little Speckled Perch

Well, an update to the Super Pox Post. Rylee still has the chicken pox (and yes that means she has had them almost a month.) When I wrote the post I had no idea just how "super" they would be.

I'm home with her today which is giving me a chance to work on her application to the Guiness Book of World Records for the longest case of the chicken pox. . .ever.

I think she is enjoying staying home and becoming S-P-O-I-L-E-D Rotten! Poor, poor Ms. Christine. When she returns to school it is going to be rough. . .for everyone involved. Really, in all seriousness we are very blessed and thankful to have wonderful family and friends who have been praying for her. And a wonderful doctor, Dr. D. who put her on medicine that has finally helped her "turn the corner" so to speak, and even called yesterday, on a Sunday afternoon, to check on her.
She doesn't really look sick does she?

3 comments:

Heidi S said...

She has been through the ringer hasn't she??? Thank goodness she's turning the corner! Good luck on the back to school process!

Stacy said...

WOW,

Just when you thought she was the easiest one yet, I am telling you, anything can happen. Poor Rylee! Hey, have you thought about her first haircut? I know you don't think she has a lot but you would be suprised how cute it would look trimmed up. Madison's hair grew the same way...Just a thought...

octobermiracle said...

Bless her little heart! She's such a doll. I am so glad she's finally feeling better. Keep us posted. Hope to see you ALL soon.
OM