Six years ago, this very day, Jon and I were married.
Here's some highlights from the last 6 years:
- Kid #1, Kid #2, and Kid #3 were born.
- The Colts and the Bucs won the Super Bowl.
And in our lives, sports and kids just about covers it. (Not really, but at the moment I haven't finished my first cup of coffee and can't think of anything else to add to my clever, witty list.)
After a napkin started it all (Thanks Molly S.) and a proposal on Santa's laugh, six years later we're loving and laughing more than ever. So anyway, while Jon and I weren't high school sweethearts or each other's first loves; we are each other's forever loves and that works for me!

Happy Anniversary Honey!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
How special to see pictures from your wedding day.
Just wanted you and Rylee Jane to know how special your attendance and gift were. I really appreciate your sincere friendship. Thank you so much!
Have a great Anniversary!!!!!
Love-Shawn
Hard to beleive that was all 6 years ago...I knew my classroom neighbor and my mom's classroom neighbor would be a great "forever" match... I loved walking through that fun time with you both! What great compliments you are to each other!
What memories those pics bring back ... how different we were all before kids... and now we get to walk down a different road together!
Hey,
By the way did you ever order Wedding Pictures? I was thinking about that when I saw your pics. I can't believe I was 8 months pregnant then, wow, time flies by...
Stacy
What am I thinking, Maci was born Oct. 21st. Exactly one month after the wedding. So, I was 9 months pregnant...
Stacy
Post a Comment