Rylee and I have been busy this past week. . .not really, but we have found some fun ways to amuse ourselves while we miss Daddy and the boys. Needless to say things are a little quieter around here.
First, last Sunday we attended the 3rd Annual Heartland Triathlon and cheered Heidi, David, Daryl, and Erica on while they swam, biked and ran.




She says it's a work in progress and not ready for public consumption. Although she did do some research on some other blogs and learned some line dancing on the Livin-Lovin blog.
By the end of the week we were reduced to peek-a-boo and silly hairstyles in the bath tub. We miss Daddy and the boys. . .we're going a little silly around here!



1 comments:
She is way too cute for her own good. I think she might like the "Good Time" line dance more than I do!
Go Rylee, go Rylee, go Rylee!
Post a Comment